s is for shopping
On this page, you can find additional information about subjects that often raise questions.
It is possible to include CPC (Cost per click) information for products returned by the API. The CPC depends on the product category and is displayed for both desktop and mobile devices. The value does not reflect revenue share.
Limit of API calls
We have set a request limit of 5000 calls per second.
The available filters are documented at the search endpoint subpage. If you decide to receive products by CSV export on our FTP server, we can offer additional filters (apart from main facets and attributes) such as minimum CPC or specific product categories.
As mentioned in the explanation of the export endpoint, you can fetch frequently updated CSV files with your selection of products from our FTP server. Here are some of the configuration options:
- Full/Shop export: Download all shops in one single CSV file or receive products of each shop in separate CSV files.
- Data format: CSV file, the selection of relevant columns and their naming is up to you.
- Filter queries: Selection of products can be narrowed down by using customised filters. The filters will be transferred to the underlying Solr, so that you can filter by minimum CPC, shop group or a range of values for attributes.
- Product variants: Contrary to all other endpoints (except GTIN), the CSV can be enriched by including all variants (e.g. differents sizes) of a product. As a default, we only display the representative product of a merge group in order to make the search result less redundant.
- Field functions: It is possible to integrate specific functions into the CSV exports to manipulate the output of a field. For instance, reference prices can directly be turned into a Google/PLA compatible format.
Products can be associated with a number of attributes. They characterise key features and are useful for filtering and search quality. Each attribute usually has one value, but in some cases there can be more. Below you find a list of the most common attribute tags that can be assigned to a product, together with a short explanation:
- genderAge => target gender/age group (male, female, boys, babies…)
- color => main color
- originalSize => size of a product, often multiple values if variants are merged. Includes also weights/volumes.
- size_* => fashion products are automatically classified into more fine-grained size attributes: size_cup (bras), size_pants, size_shoes, size_gloves, size_shirts (S, M, L…), size_clothing (48,50,…), size_children (50-176)
- delivery_time => days/weeks/months until product gets delivered (information provided by partner shops)
- material => material of a product, often multiple values (cotton, wood, aluminium…)
- energieeffizienzklasse => energy efficiency class (mainly relevant for white goods), A-G
- product_rating => information about topseller and lowseller products given by shops; topseller products can be ranked higher when querying the search endpoint
- nachhaltig => flag for labelling of sustainable products
- b_stock => flag for labelling of used products (e.g. smartphones)
Additional performance measurement
If you want to log performance data on a clickout base, simply use our partner log ID (plid).
Please attach the ID to the given deeplink
&s24plid=12345 (please use alphanumeric characters, the maximum length is 100 characters).
Campaign IDs can be used for aggregated reporting by source, medium or other campaigns in the following way: